Over the months


Rock the World



God knows whether this rock the world has reached a double digit. Who could keep track?


It was muddy, that was as much as I can remember. Maybe I grew older and no longer in the scene of even knowing half the names of the bands that played, or ROCK THE WORLD has now become the same old same old or maybe the fact is I came extremely late as a gatecrasher.. fact is it no longer garners the same kind of response to me as it once did.

Highlight of it is, BUTTERFINGERS still produce the same hype and enthusiasm as when I was young watching them. We left early, to avoid the jam.. and hit the clubs later that night.


NEW YEAR 2009

After working hours, I hit traffic and head down to Air Asia.

With much intoxication from the CNY luncheon, I was still gi

ggly even when I checked in my bags or even when I drove to the airport.

Upon arriving, me and m

y Party Boy, couldn’t wait to get our hands on the duty free vices.

Next morning, a cold one is just the right cure for it.

And by night, I was back in

KL wishing I was still in Langkawi grooving to the sounds of Pure Vibe!


LABUAN OPEN 2009


What can I say...

Upon heading there, I was like a kid in a candy store.. the two words any KB would like to hear.. was being conceptualize.. DUTY FREE....

By noon, we were knocked out silly by coconut flavoured delish and that mix of pineapple.

As the dawn hits.. then we get the cold feet. We are playing paintball after 2 years of being away and lacking the proper training that was used to be drilled upon us by our previous mentors and coaches.

But all in, we didn't do quite bad I guess, for someone who just formed a team a day before. Luck was on our side, and the LUXE markers made it all good and right.

By night fall, at the players party, all rules are thrown at before we entered the "DISKO". We stuck on our intoxicated smiles, KL style, and partied the roof down to god knows what era of a song!

We are missing the labuan hospitality and those school kids by the time we reach back to the office to work that Monday!


You know, its wrong, when u wake up, and you don't remember, where you are and you had to check if you had your clothes on....

Someone once said

Bangkok smells of sex, but this aroma is mingled with the sharper whiffs of sex and money. To me... it just reeked the smell of hangovers, and sleazy bars...



xoxo

Rollo T on things that have been going on since the New Year