“The more decisions that you are forced to make alone, the more you are aware of your freedom to choose”
For me, I want to blame it on being my star sign, but then I get fickle on whether it's the star sign or freewill.

I was under excruciating pain. Oh how I love to exaggerate.

My point is, the more I know I shouldn't be out, the more I wanted to just go. Popped up about 4 different pain killers, put on a dress, let my bruise make its mark on my arm, and drove myself down to Zouk.

I have never really liked the fact being in Zouk. Memories I have of it, that stuck in my head was when I was 23, and a 19 year old boy said expressionless, "Oh, so you are a veteran," Damn. No one likes feeling old huh?

Then, being persuaded to go and nothing better to do, I thought, what the heck. If I wanna leave later, I could just go.

But the mixture of the pain killers and the night, just made it all right. It was my first time in Phuture, Zouk on it Flava night. And even in the VIP section it was packed as hell.... you wish you could just slain yourself, so people would make space.

What.. i actually don't have a point here. Have I ever had one?

xoxo
Rollo T