Be envious of those who drinks -they know what to blame on!


There are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out
Mae West

A trip that conjure up a sense of naughtiness, escape and a secret well kept besides those snapshots that would not make to even dream of becoming a politician. As I reach home I realize if I had low-cholesterol order from the doc and keep the alcohol before 3pm i had violated it, with flair and without style! It was a bachelorette party that went wild!

When I first decided to go for the trip, in my mind, brace yourself, intoxicate, and just make the best out of it. Never in my wildest dream thought it would be what it was.

If I could create an award, that trip would definitely hands down get an accolade for such fun! The girls that I was with was just simply amazing. Tiger lily.. wish I had more time there with your entourage!

Koh Phi Phi, despite having the BURGER RAMLEE costing RM10 for a burger without cheese and the fact that plastic doesn't apply, I fell in love with it! The wild nights, the SINGHA, SORAYA (the most amazing Thai bartender), and oh those hot divers at that lil shop!

Apache bar.. we couldn't keep away from it.. even for a night. All those random boys on the street.. we couldn't keep away as well. ;) And we cannot keep ourselves away from those buckets as well!

But as all rules of trip goes.... What happens there, stays there.

And even as I leave the lil island to head home, I met two incredible, hot boys to keep me entertained till I reach Krabi.

To sum it... one hell of unexpected experience!

xoxo
Rollo T

Kudos to the organizer, for making it such a memorable trip for all of us. We had one hell of a time, brazzing our already tanned self at the beach, looking at hot bods, counting numbers of people that peed at the beach, and getting ourselves over the normal limit of tolerance level! Without u at the trip, you know it wouldn't come close to even being fun.