May You Screw Like It's Being Filmed & Drink Like a True Irishman

Drunk is feeling sophisticated when you can't say it

It was another night Saturday nite, and despite the passing of Yang DiPertuan Besar Tunku Jaafar Tunku Abdul Rahman, we all put on our dancing shoes, and head down to the city. And on this particular nite, we decided to see what’s the Boo Hoo Rah theory on Sultan Lounge.

I hate – I am using the word HATE being called a regular @ certain places. True, when I prefer a certain place, I tend to be comfortable and hang there on a constant basis. But still, don’t call me a regular. So, when we decided to go away from the normal hustle bustle of Changkat, I simply loved the idea. Ok, back to the night.

Since, Sultan Lounge is all posh and classy, we all were quite weary and disheartened to go there. Upon entering the place, we could feel the eyes staring into what we wear and who we were. Funny thing, upon facing something like that, you end up carrying your nose high, sway your hips, and pout your lips as a reaction to public scrutiny.

One thing - the place was dead empty on that night.

But by the end of the day, doesn’t matter where we were, as long as we were together and intoxicated, all fake accents, pouty lips and classy- ness went down the toilet bowl. By the end of the night, were broke and walking straight seems like an impossible challenge.

So call me a regular – but I have a certain perception on places I go to. And I would want to just let go of my inhibitions, any traces of pretentiousness for my weekend. So I rather hang back, let my hyena laughter out at places that I am comfortable with, even if you judge me for it; at least even if you are acting posh, the majority of people there are not.

xoxo
Rollo T