Leave the Polluted Hustle Bustle, To Polute Another


Escape the gritty shitty
Shackle blood clot

It's a wade and stench and ditch

So I gotta scratch my itch and switch

Spin around in circle with the blue sky in your eye,

and dance your way out of the city.


I am a city girl. Born and bred in KL. As far as I am concern, even places like Cheras or Klang is just too far from civilization to me.

Since, we are too much of a regular nowadays at a certain areas in KL, we decided to follow the birthday girl wish that weekend and have a get away to somewhere cheap and not too far from the city. Grabbing 2 more people spontaneously, we made our journey down to Port Dickson.

It was a night of without limitations if I may say so. But it was amazing to be away from the city, even if the water wasn’t as clear as certain other places, but it made me realize how much I miss the beach. It was calm and serene.

I was expected it too be without any warm bodies there, but how wrong I was. There was still music playing from god knows where even at wee hours at night. But we kept to ourselves and stick to our little party with BBQ food and ample of drinks.

Besides the scare of an empty house, migraines and headaches from the games we played, and the rain later during the day. I think it’s safe to say, we all had more fun, more than we could have in the city. But I am a city girl, I couldn’t stay away. We packed our things and I was one of the first to leave the next day.

Kudos to the organizer- for great food and mix of drinks. Not forgetting the great game idea that got one of us sick to his stomach and an accommodation that was enough to fit all of us and hide the noises we make. We should make it a quarterly thing to chill out there!

xoxo
Rollo T.